We’re bringing you a fabulous way to celebrate the holidays this year. Our Festive Virtual Chocolate Party is the most delicious celebration that will be sure to create lasting memories, bond your team and heighten everyone’s spirits. For an hour you and your team will be entertained by our charismatic Chocolatier, learn new chocolate skills and transform delectable truffles into mini Christmas puddings!
We’ve been running corporate events since 2003 and have run team building events for such forward thinking companies as, Facebook, ASOS, Google, BBC, Apple and Amazon.
WHAT IS IT
Our Virtual Festive Chocolate Party is an online, live streamed workshop. Our energetic Chocolatier will entertain your team as you mix silky smooth ganache, discover quirky piping techniques create the most outrageous, most professional and most crazy-flavoured fresh cream truffles. It’ll be the best Zoom meeting of the year.
For everyone to craft their chocolate truffles, a chocolate ingredients kit will be posted straight to each of your team’s doors. This contains all the scrumptious chocolate and ingredients they’ll need (note, participants will just need to purchase fresh cream) for the virtual party. Using the kit, we’ll teach everyone to make our Christmas Pudding Truffles alongside our Isolation Truffles:
- The ‘I’m Losing my Marbles’– a delicious dark chocolate truffle, marbled with milk chocolate and finished off with a dash of white chocolate flakes.
- The ‘Honey I’m Still at Home’ – an indulgent milk chocolate truffle, with a honeycomb surprise.
- The ‘I’m Going Coconutty’ – a yummy dark chocolate truffle, rolled in coconut and finished with a sprinkling of raspberry dust.
To also get everyone’s creative minds working before the workshop, we’ll also send over our tips and tricks on amazing flavour combinations – all from ingredients you’re likely to have in your kitchen cupboards! Our favourite kitchen cupboard creation is our gingerbread spice truffle, drizzled in dark chocolate and topped with orange zest and sea salt.
To end 2020 the best way possible (we know, it’s hard to top this year…) we have the perfect accompaniments to your party:
- Chocolate Martini Making (extra 30 minutes)
- Mini bottle of prosecco gift (sparkling elderflower also available)
- Games and Competitions (extra 30 minutes)
- Savoury nibbles
- Festive props to get everyone in the Christmas spirit
HOW DOES IT WORK
Once you’ve booked a slot for your team (just click here to chat to one of our chocoholic team members), we’ll send you a welcome email with everything you and your team will need to know – just be sure to forward it on to everyone.
In your welcome email, you’ll get:
- Equipment list for each team member (super simple stuff!)
- Blog Post: ‘Easy Guide to Tempering Chocolate’
- Some quirky ideas to get your creativity flowing. Including crazy flavour combos, crafted from your kitchen spice cupboard!
- Link for your team members to enter the Zoom meeting
BEFORE THE WORKSHOP
There are 3 simple steps to take before tuning in…
You’ll need to:
- Let us know your team’s postal addresses so we can get their chocolate kits sent out – we can post globally!
We’re all about getting creative and making quirky chocolates so we recommend everyone raids their cupboards for all sorts of spices, sweet treats and decorations for their chocolate truffles.
On the day of the virtual workshop, make sure everyone tempers their chocolate BEFORE we start the online workshop. We’ll send you our Blog Post: ‘Easy Guide to Tempering Chocolate’ once you’ve booked. This will only take 20-30 minutes.
We look forward to ‘virtually’ seeing you soon!
Things to note:
- Everyone will need a good internet connection for this virtual experience. We regret that we cannot offer refunds if a guest’s internet connection fails.
- Everyone will use Zoom to access the workshop.
- Everyone will need a device to stream the virtual activity, this can be a phone, tablet, laptop or computer. We would recommend a device with a large screen so you can see our Chocolatier clearly.