We’re very excited to reopen our doors again! If you are attending an event, we ask that you follow our new guidelines below to keep our MyChocolate guests and staff safe.
- If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, you should not attend your workshop. We will reschedule your event free of charge if you are displaying symptoms. As a small business, the more notice you can provide us is much appreciated.
- All guests will be admitted into the venue individually or with their household to adhere to social distancing (there is no indoor waiting area so please bring an umbrella if necessary). Markings will be placed on the floor outside and inside the venue to advise on appropriate distancing.
- On arrival, all guests must wash their hands thoroughly. Hand sanitiser will also be available throughout the workshop.
During the Workshop
- We will ask all guests for their names and contact details for track and trace.
- We will require all guests to keep their belongings at their own tables.
- Guests will be seated 1m distance from each other.
- Guests will not be seated face to face.
- Guests will not share equipment during the session.
- If any guest would like to wear a facemask during the workshop, this is optional. Please note there will be chocolate tastings.
- Our Teacher will maintain a 2m distance when addressing the group and an appropriate possible distance when serving the guests throughout the workshop.
- Guests will be asked to wash their hands regularly, visiting the sinks individually or with their households.
After the Workshop
- Guests will be asked to leave the venue individually or in their households.
- Thorough cleaning will be implemented between all workshops.
- If you show any symptoms of COVID-19 after your workshop, you must inform us immediately via email on email@example.com.
- Our Teachers have received new training in light of COVID-19.
- Where possible, Teachers will not use public transport to travel to the venue.
- With reduced group sizes, we will be operating with one Teacher per session, making it easier for any track and trace incidents.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to your chocolate event soon – we all need a bit of chocolate joy right now!