As you can imagine the government advice that was given on Monday has presented us with the toughest decision we have ever had to make. We could have never imagined this situation that we face today.
However, considering the well-being of our staff, customers and community, we have decided to remain open this week. Like many event businesses, cafes, restaurants and pubs, we want to remain open for all guests who still want to attend our delicious chocolate making experiences.
If you would like to reschedule your event, that’s no problem at all, we would kindly ask you to email us on email@example.com instead of call us as we’re experiencing a high volume of calls at the moment. We’re a small business trying to navigate this difficult time, if you could support us as much as possible, we will be forever grateful. We need a bit of help so we can continue to make people happy with chocolate for years to come!
As a company which already has a Food Hygiene rating of 5 out of 5, we are continuing to maintain an extremely high level of health and safety in regards to food hygiene. In light of the COVID-19 situation, we have put additional measures in place, including:
- Regular all staff refreshers on food hygiene and health and safety for guests.
- Additional signage and verbal cues for guests to wash their hands, above and beyond the necessary.
- Deep clean of our main venue.
- Social distancing will be implemented with the seating of our events.
- Heavily reduced capacity numbers in all events.
- Please keep in mind the NHS guidelines and if you feel unwell, please stay at home.
Please bear with us if we take a little longer to respond to your email or communication than normal.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you to your chocolate event soon – we all need a bit of chocolate joy right now!